To manage the cleanliness and the appearance of guest accommodations and public space and see that all personnel performing housekeeping operations carry out their assignments in accordance with established brand standards. Use applicable hotel Property Management Systems. Responsible for work orders to Maintenance Staff and any other duties as assigned or required.
As a Room Inspector, you will
• Assign and inspect all activities of Room Attendants, Laundry and Porters
• Handle guest clean concerns and respond for resolution
• Test new products for our housekeeping departments
• Coordinate with our maintenance team for repairs
• Maintain successful cleaning programs for a spick-and-span facility
The cleanliness of our facilities of the utmost importance at our hotels. It takes a team of dedicated individuals to accomplish this every day and as the Room Inspector, you are our clean team leader. To bring success to this role, you need to bring at least three years of experience in hotel hospitality and a degree in the hospitality field.
All viable candidates will complete a Background Check, Drug Test and E-verify.
Why Join Biltmore Farms Hotels?
•Comprehensive medical and dental
•Vacation, sick and holiday pay
•401K retirement plan with employer matching
•Phenomenal employee growth opportunity
•Thriving work environments
•Fun employee events and activities