Primary Function: To assist in the overall marketing efforts of Biltmore Farms Hotels and its properties, focusing on the comprehensive digital presence including social media development and deployment, website management, email communications, and brand reputation management.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Is passionate about connecting in an authentic, brand-centric way through words and images with guests, prospective guests and employees on digital platforms.
• Thrives in a detail-oriented, fast-paced environment.
• Proactively seeks relationships within the Biltmore Farms Hotels family and neighborhoods to strengthen online stories with real time events.
• Flourishes when faced with new challenges that require out of the box thinking, research, entrepreneurial solutions, and teamwork.
• Finds professional pride in maintaining brand integrity for the Biltmore legacy and story.
• Coordinates and maintains brand identity and accuracy on various digital platforms including: property brand sites, booking travel sites (OTAs), Biltmore Farms Hotels site, and more.
• Maintains brand standards in both written copy and graphic representation for each Biltmore Farms Hotels property across all mediums.
• Manages and creates social media content and calendar for each property/Biltmore Farms Hotels, across all social media channels to grow and develop engagement.
• Assists with photography and video projects.
• Serves as marketing liaison for DoubleTree CARE, Hamptonality, Hilton Blue Energy, and Residence Inn Culture committees, attending meetings and documenting activities for social media and community sites.
• Assists with online reputation management through Trip Advisor, Expedia and other review/engagement sites.
• Assists with ongoing marketing support for group sales efforts and attends networking events as needed.
• Designs graphics and images per brand standards for online marketing in addition to basic design projects for internal communications.
• Designs email and newsletter publications for external and internal audiences.
• Collect and assemble data from a variety of sources to for marketing metrics and analytics.
• Completes additional tasks as assigned by Marketing Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
• At least one year of experience in social media or related digital marketing field required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Excellent copywriting skills for digital platforms required.
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Canva, and Adobe Master Collection and other types of digital image creation is preferred.
• Previous experience working in travel & tourism, hospitality industry, or marketing environment preferred.
• Four-year degree is preferred.
Has access to inter-departmental memos and database information, which are considered confidential and would not be in the company’s best interest to disclose. Company financial records and any employee information are all included.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY:
Computer entries and correspondence must be accurate and well maintained. Proofing procedures must be established for all advertising objectives. This also applies to preparatory work in photography sessions.
The degree of concentration varies from slight to intense based on the work being performed. Position is subject to frequent interruptions, which require varied responses.
While performing duties of this job, the incumbent is routinely required to be mobile, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Subject to occasional lifting and carrying of supplies to other designated locations. Requires visual acuity and manual dexterity.
RESOURCEFULNESS & INITIATIVE:
Follows well defined policies and procedures. Initiative and resourcefulness are required to accurately complete job assignments in a timely fashion.
Job Location: DoubleTree